Normally a rally like this (supported by CAIR) wouldn’t be something I would write about, but when I learned that all nine of the federal refugee resettlement contractors (which are largely funded by you) were trying to gin up support for the rally, it became our business.
Remember folks, most of the nine quasi-government agencies*** whose job it is to take care of the arriving refugees could not exist without funding from you.
See here at the rally’s facebook page this morning, that only 907 people (out of tens of thousands of supporters of the nine contractors) have signed up to participate.
But, watch for it on the mainstream media where we will be led to believe the rally was huge even though we can see there isn’t much support for #NoMuslimBanEver!
*** Nine federal resettlement contractors largely funded by you are Leftwing community organizers. At least 5 of the nine would fold immediately if they had no taxpayer funding:
- Church World Service (CWS)
- Ethiopian Community Development Council (ECDC) (secular)
- Episcopal Migration Ministries (EMM)
- Hebrew Immigrant Aid Society (HIAS)
- International Rescue Committee (IRC) (secular)
- US Committee for Refugees and Immigrants (USCRI) (secular)
- Lutheran Immigration and Refugee Services (LIRS)
- United States Conference of Catholic Bishops (USCCB)
- World Relief Corporation (WR)