Headline: "Ramallah: Honoring the military financial staff that works on the prisoners' cause"
"Director of [PLO] Commission of Prisoners and Released Prisoners' Affairs Qadri Abu Bakr honored Head of the IT Department in the Military Financial Directorate Jihad Yusuf and Director-General of Military Salaries Anis Nayfeh on Thursday [Feb. 28, 2019] at his office in Ramallah as a sign of honor for the efforts they have invested in serving the prisoners' cause and supporting them.
During the meeting… Abu Bakr emphasized the Palestinian leadership's adherence to its obligation to the prisoners and their relatives and to not conceding to the Israeli and American pressures calling to stop the Martyrs (Shahids) and prisoners' salaries (rawatib) and allowances (mukhassasat) (referring to implementation of Israeli Anti “Pay-for-Slay” law that deducts terror salaries; see note–Ed.)."
Click "full article" for more information
- More Proofs Views: 2253
- Leaflets at east London mosque tells Muslims to kill all who insult the prophet Views: 1990
- The Stupid Koran Views: 1892
- Dictator God Views: 1816
- Welcome Views: 1809
- Muslim Self-Segregation (Self-Isolation) Views: 1698
- You Go To Hell Because No Name Views: 1681
- Honor Killings Views: 1661
- Islam Is the Worst Slave Religion Views: 1655
- Second Graders Views: 1642
- UK Opposition Leader Condemns Killing of Iranian General
- Hamas Sends Delegation to Islamist Summit in Malaysia
- Libya’s Muslim Brotherhood Government Requests Turkish Intervention
- Vassar President Criticizes Anti-Semitic Protests Against Israeli Speaker
- New York Times Deletes Islamic Jihad Terror Reference from Story
- Hamas Supports Erdogan’s Brutal Attack on Syrian Civilians
- U.S. Islamist Leaders Met with Senior State Dept. Official About Kashmir
- Not the Onion: Women’s March Taps Zahra Billoo in Wake of Anti-Semitism Issues
- New Report Highlights Hizballah’s Terrorist “Media Empire”
- New Report Details Hizballah’s Use of Sports to Indoctrinate Youth
Below are links to a few of our associated websites.