Headline: "The occupation claimed that the young person that was arrested in Ramallah is suspected in the murder of a female soldier…"
"The occupation police spokesman announced that during the raid the occupation army carried out yesterday [Feb. 8, 2019] in Ramallah, a young person was arrested who is suspected in the murder of a female soldier in the occupation army (sic., Ori Ansbacher was not a soldier, she was a civilian volunteer performing national service; see note below)… The body of Ori Ansbacher (19) was found on Thursday evening [Feb. 7, 2019] in southern occupied Jerusalem, and she was buried on Friday at the settlement of Tekoa. In a statement, the Israeli Security Agency revealed the identity of the ‘central suspect in the crime’ – in its words – and he is Arafat Arfia (29)."
Click to view bulletin
Ori Ansbacher –19-year-old Israeli woman who was brutally attacked and stabbed to death in Jerusalem on Feb. 7, 2019. The suspect, 29-year-old Palestinian Arafat Arfiah, was apprehended on Feb. 8, 2019.
- More Proofs Views: 2124
- Leaflets at east London mosque tells Muslims to kill all who insult the prophet Views: 1897
- The Stupid Koran Views: 1783
- Dictator God Views: 1716
- Welcome Views: 1680
- Muslim Self-Segregation (Self-Isolation) Views: 1588
- Honor Killings Views: 1566
- You Go To Hell Because No Name Views: 1544
- Muhammad the Mass Murderer Views: 1541
- Deranged Belief Views: 1534
- UK Opposition Leader Condemns Killing of Iranian General
- Hamas Sends Delegation to Islamist Summit in Malaysia
- Libya’s Muslim Brotherhood Government Requests Turkish Intervention
- Vassar President Criticizes Anti-Semitic Protests Against Israeli Speaker
- New York Times Deletes Islamic Jihad Terror Reference from Story
- Hamas Supports Erdogan’s Brutal Attack on Syrian Civilians
- U.S. Islamist Leaders Met with Senior State Dept. Official About Kashmir
- Not the Onion: Women’s March Taps Zahra Billoo in Wake of Anti-Semitism Issues
- New Report Highlights Hizballah’s Terrorist “Media Empire”
- New Report Details Hizballah’s Use of Sports to Indoctrinate Youth
Below are links to a few of our associated websites.