Headline: “Abbas Zaki: The American terror lists are a badge of honor for Saleh Al-Arouri”
“Fatah Movement Central Committee member [and Fatah Commissioner for Arab and China Relations] Abbas Zaki said that the American terrorist lists that were published yesterday (Tuesday) [Nov. 13, 2018] are a source of pride to our Palestinian people and a badge of honor on the chest of everyone whose name was included on these lists.
In a press statement, Zaki explained that the American decision to put the senior [Hamas] official [and founder of the Izz A-Din Al-Qassam Brigades, Hamas’ military wing] Saleh Al-Arouri on the terror lists reflects the arbitrary American bias [in favor of Israel], and [America’s] practical contribution to the hostile treatment of our people and standing against its aspiration for freedom.
Zaki called on the free people of the world to come out against the American actions, which sponsor terror, and not to recognize any list that is published on the basis of its solidarity with the Israeli project in the region.
Zaki explained that the American decisions will not affect our people’s struggle and its leaders’ path.”
- More Proofs Views: 2016
- Leaflets at east London mosque tells Muslims to kill all who insult the prophet Views: 1830
- The Stupid Koran Views: 1686
- Dictator God Views: 1626
- Welcome Views: 1567
- Muslim Self-Segregation (Self-Isolation) Views: 1506
- You Go To Hell Because No Name Views: 1475
- Honor Killings Views: 1465
- Muhammad the Mass Murderer Views: 1462
- Superiority Complex Views: 1461
- UK Opposition Leader Condemns Killing of Iranian General
- Hamas Sends Delegation to Islamist Summit in Malaysia
- Libya’s Muslim Brotherhood Government Requests Turkish Intervention
- Vassar President Criticizes Anti-Semitic Protests Against Israeli Speaker
- New York Times Deletes Islamic Jihad Terror Reference from Story
- Hamas Supports Erdogan’s Brutal Attack on Syrian Civilians
- U.S. Islamist Leaders Met with Senior State Dept. Official About Kashmir
- Not the Onion: Women’s March Taps Zahra Billoo in Wake of Anti-Semitism Issues
- New Report Highlights Hizballah’s Terrorist “Media Empire”
- New Report Details Hizballah’s Use of Sports to Indoctrinate Youth
Below are links to a few of our associated websites.