Headline: "The [PA] president expressed his condolences to his Egyptian counterpart and to [Coptic] Pope [of Alexandria] Tawadros [II] over the victims of the terror attack: We stand by the big sister Egypt before the dark terror"
"[PA] President Mahmoud Abbas expressed his condolences to his Egyptian counterpart [Egyptian President] Abdel Fattah El-Sisi over the victims of the terror attack that was committed yesterday [Nov. 2, 2018] against a bus transporting priests to a monastery in the Al-Minya district of upper Egypt, and which led to the death as Martyrs (Shahids) of seven Egyptians and to the wounding of an additional 14.
The president expressed his strong condemnation of this act of terror that contradicts all values, human norms and morals, and the monotheistic religions.
The president emphasized the solidarity of Palestine and that it stands alongside the big sister Egypt before the dark terror that has no religion or morals, and asked of almighty Allah to protect Egypt and its people - the brother in security, prosperity, and stability – to have mercy on the souls of the victims, and to grant a speedy recovery to the wounded."
- More Proofs Views: 2217
- Leaflets at east London mosque tells Muslims to kill all who insult the prophet Views: 1959
- The Stupid Koran Views: 1862
- Dictator God Views: 1784
- Welcome Views: 1769
- Muslim Self-Segregation (Self-Isolation) Views: 1666
- You Go To Hell Because No Name Views: 1637
- Honor Killings Views: 1634
- Islam Is the Worst Slave Religion Views: 1619
- Second Graders Views: 1606
- UK Opposition Leader Condemns Killing of Iranian General
- Hamas Sends Delegation to Islamist Summit in Malaysia
- Libya’s Muslim Brotherhood Government Requests Turkish Intervention
- Vassar President Criticizes Anti-Semitic Protests Against Israeli Speaker
- New York Times Deletes Islamic Jihad Terror Reference from Story
- Hamas Supports Erdogan’s Brutal Attack on Syrian Civilians
- U.S. Islamist Leaders Met with Senior State Dept. Official About Kashmir
- Not the Onion: Women’s March Taps Zahra Billoo in Wake of Anti-Semitism Issues
- New Report Highlights Hizballah’s Terrorist “Media Empire”
- New Report Details Hizballah’s Use of Sports to Indoctrinate Youth
Below are links to a few of our associated websites.