Headline: Settlers have taken over a historical asset in the Old [City of] Jerusalem"
"Gangs of settlers took over an ancient and historical asset on Aqabat Darwish [Street] within the Old City of occupied Jerusalem early yesterday morning, Thursday [Oct. 4, 2018], under the protection of a reinforced military force made up of the occupation's soldiers and police…
Official [PA] Government Spokesman Yusuf Al-Mahmoud… demanded that the international organizations and institutions, and particularly UNESCO (UN Educational, Scientific, and Cultural Organization), intervene in order to prevent the occupation from taking over the authentic Arab cultural heritage in occupied Arab Jerusalem, and make it stop harming the identity of the Islamic Arab city, which has been historically known and scientifically proven since the dawn of history."
- More Proofs Views: 2138
- Leaflets at east London mosque tells Muslims to kill all who insult the prophet Views: 1908
- The Stupid Koran Views: 1789
- Dictator God Views: 1723
- Welcome Views: 1684
- Muslim Self-Segregation (Self-Isolation) Views: 1597
- Honor Killings Views: 1573
- You Go To Hell Because No Name Views: 1552
- Muhammad the Mass Murderer Views: 1547
- Deranged Belief Views: 1542
- UK Opposition Leader Condemns Killing of Iranian General
- Hamas Sends Delegation to Islamist Summit in Malaysia
- Libya’s Muslim Brotherhood Government Requests Turkish Intervention
- Vassar President Criticizes Anti-Semitic Protests Against Israeli Speaker
- New York Times Deletes Islamic Jihad Terror Reference from Story
- Hamas Supports Erdogan’s Brutal Attack on Syrian Civilians
- U.S. Islamist Leaders Met with Senior State Dept. Official About Kashmir
- Not the Onion: Women’s March Taps Zahra Billoo in Wake of Anti-Semitism Issues
- New Report Highlights Hizballah’s Terrorist “Media Empire”
- New Report Details Hizballah’s Use of Sports to Indoctrinate Youth
Below are links to a few of our associated websites.