“The [Egyptian] news website Sada Al-Balad met with Palestinian [PA] President Mahmoud Abbas’ advisor [on Religious and Islamic Affairs] and Supreme Shari’ah Judge of Palestine Dr. Mahmoud Al-Habbash in order to discuss the recent developments in the Palestinian situation…
[Question:] What are the consequences of the Israeli government’s decision to allow settlers to conduct their religious ceremonies at the Al-Aqsa Mosque (sic., no such decision has been made, but a law has been proposed in Israel to divide the Temple Mount into areas and times that would allow for both Jews and Muslims to pray there, see note below)?
[Al-Habbash:] Israel wants to move its battle against Jerusalem to an advanced stage by allowing the Israeli settlers to conduct their religious ceremonies within the Al-Aqsa Mosque (sic., Jews who visit the Temple Mount do not enter the Al-Aqsa Mosque itself and are not allowed to pray there.) ...Israel wants to move its battle against Jerusalem to an advanced stage, and is now organizing not only visits, but also attacks and violations by the Israeli settlers at the Al-Aqsa Mosque. From 2000 until today, these violations have been committed with the protection of the Israeli police and the Israeli occupation force, but without them allowing them to conduct any religious ceremony. Now, Israel wants to move to a new stage and allow them to conduct religious ceremonies within the Al-Aqsa Mosque.
The meaning of this decision is that a real massacre will be committed within the blessed Al-Aqsa Mosque, because we will not submit, and no Arab or Muslim with a drop of honor and religion could submit, be silent, or agree to non-Islamic ceremonies being conducted within the blessed Al-Aqsa Mosque."
Click "full article" for more information
- More Proofs Views: 2022
- Leaflets at east London mosque tells Muslims to kill all who insult the prophet Views: 1833
- The Stupid Koran Views: 1689
- Dictator God Views: 1628
- Welcome Views: 1575
- Muslim Self-Segregation (Self-Isolation) Views: 1508
- You Go To Hell Because No Name Views: 1477
- Honor Killings Views: 1473
- Deranged Belief Views: 1466
- Muhammad the Mass Murderer Views: 1465
- UK Opposition Leader Condemns Killing of Iranian General
- Hamas Sends Delegation to Islamist Summit in Malaysia
- Libya’s Muslim Brotherhood Government Requests Turkish Intervention
- Vassar President Criticizes Anti-Semitic Protests Against Israeli Speaker
- New York Times Deletes Islamic Jihad Terror Reference from Story
- Hamas Supports Erdogan’s Brutal Attack on Syrian Civilians
- U.S. Islamist Leaders Met with Senior State Dept. Official About Kashmir
- Not the Onion: Women’s March Taps Zahra Billoo in Wake of Anti-Semitism Issues
- New Report Highlights Hizballah’s Terrorist “Media Empire”
- New Report Details Hizballah’s Use of Sports to Indoctrinate Youth
Below are links to a few of our associated websites.