Headline: "Qalqilya: A seminar to introduce the new Palestinian Cultural and Material Heritage Law"
"The Qalqilya district organized a seminar yesterday, in cooperation with the [PA] Ministry of Tourism [and] under the sponsorship of District Governor of Qalqilya Rafe' Rawajbeh, to introduce the new Palestinian Cultural and Material Heritage Law.
Deputy District Governor [of Qalqilya] Husam Abu Hamda and [PA] Deputy Minister of Tourism Ali Abu Sorour participated in the seminar… Abu Hamda emphasized the importance of the new law in protecting the heritage, the identity, and the Palestinian existence. He referred to the situation in the Qalqilya district and to the fact that it is targeted by the occupation and its settlers, who are attempting to steal every Palestinian thing… The deputy district governor… said: 'Our struggle with the occupation is a struggle over the identity, the land, and the heritage. The antiquities in all of Palestine prove that the land of Palestine is an Arab-Canaanite land.'"
- More Proofs Views: 2022
- Leaflets at east London mosque tells Muslims to kill all who insult the prophet Views: 1833
- The Stupid Koran Views: 1689
- Dictator God Views: 1628
- Welcome Views: 1575
- Muslim Self-Segregation (Self-Isolation) Views: 1508
- You Go To Hell Because No Name Views: 1477
- Honor Killings Views: 1473
- Deranged Belief Views: 1466
- Muhammad the Mass Murderer Views: 1465
- UK Opposition Leader Condemns Killing of Iranian General
- Hamas Sends Delegation to Islamist Summit in Malaysia
- Libya’s Muslim Brotherhood Government Requests Turkish Intervention
- Vassar President Criticizes Anti-Semitic Protests Against Israeli Speaker
- New York Times Deletes Islamic Jihad Terror Reference from Story
- Hamas Supports Erdogan’s Brutal Attack on Syrian Civilians
- U.S. Islamist Leaders Met with Senior State Dept. Official About Kashmir
- Not the Onion: Women’s March Taps Zahra Billoo in Wake of Anti-Semitism Issues
- New Report Highlights Hizballah’s Terrorist “Media Empire”
- New Report Details Hizballah’s Use of Sports to Indoctrinate Youth
Below are links to a few of our associated websites.