Headline: "Abu Bakr: The Israeli and American pressures will not prevent us from continuing [to fulfill] our obligation"
"Director of [PLO] Commission of Prisoners and Released Prisoners' Affairs Qadri Abu Bakr emphasized that the leadership, led by [PA] President Mahmoud Abbas, will continue to support the resolve of the prisoners and their families and will not succumb to the Israeli and American pressures calling to stop the Martyrs’ (Shahids) and prisoners' salaries (rawatib) and allowances (mukhassasat).
This was said during Abu Bakr’s meeting with families of Jerusalem prisoners and released prisoners at the municipality hall in the village of Al-Eizariya, in the presence of [Jerusalem] District Governor Adnan Ghaith…
Abu Bakr explained that the Israeli and American activity in the international arena is extensive and ongoing, and its goal is to create a stereotype of the Palestinian prisoners and to present them as terrorists. He noted that the US is attempting to use its international influence in order to realize the Israeli occupation’s goals.
Abu Bakr expressed his pride in the prisoners, who did not hesitate to sacrifice years of their lives for the freedom of the country and the people that has been suffering for seven decades from the worst occupation known to history."
- More Proofs Views: 2019
- Leaflets at east London mosque tells Muslims to kill all who insult the prophet Views: 1832
- The Stupid Koran Views: 1688
- Dictator God Views: 1627
- Welcome Views: 1571
- Muslim Self-Segregation (Self-Isolation) Views: 1507
- You Go To Hell Because No Name Views: 1476
- Honor Killings Views: 1470
- Deranged Belief Views: 1465
- Muhammad the Mass Murderer Views: 1464
- UK Opposition Leader Condemns Killing of Iranian General
- Hamas Sends Delegation to Islamist Summit in Malaysia
- Libya’s Muslim Brotherhood Government Requests Turkish Intervention
- Vassar President Criticizes Anti-Semitic Protests Against Israeli Speaker
- New York Times Deletes Islamic Jihad Terror Reference from Story
- Hamas Supports Erdogan’s Brutal Attack on Syrian Civilians
- U.S. Islamist Leaders Met with Senior State Dept. Official About Kashmir
- Not the Onion: Women’s March Taps Zahra Billoo in Wake of Anti-Semitism Issues
- New Report Highlights Hizballah’s Terrorist “Media Empire”
- New Report Details Hizballah’s Use of Sports to Indoctrinate Youth
Below are links to a few of our associated websites.