Headline: "Religious leaders again emphasized their support for the [PA] president before his petition to the UN"
"Supreme Shari’ah Judge of Palestine, [PA] President [Mahmoud Abbas’] advisor on Religious and Islamic Affairs, [and Chairman of the Supreme Council for Shari'ah Justice] Mahmoud Al-Habbash said that President Mahmoud Abbas will go to the UN in a few days accompanied by the support of a popular base that represents all the members of our people from the various monotheistic religions. He also noted that our people’s conflict with the occupation is a political conflict and not religious, as Israel is trying to market it to the world.
Al-Habbash added at a press conference, which was held yesterday [Sept. 13, 2018] in the [PA] presidential headquarters in Ramallah after the president's meeting with a delegation of Palestinian religious leaders, that 'This group of religious leaders, which represents the [different] parts of the Palestinian people, comes to emphasize its commitment to the legitimate Palestinian leadership that is represented by the PLO, and their unity around this leadership, with President Mahmoud Abbas at its head.’"
- More Proofs Views: 2135
- Leaflets at east London mosque tells Muslims to kill all who insult the prophet Views: 1907
- The Stupid Koran Views: 1789
- Dictator God Views: 1723
- Welcome Views: 1684
- Muslim Self-Segregation (Self-Isolation) Views: 1597
- Honor Killings Views: 1573
- You Go To Hell Because No Name Views: 1551
- Muhammad the Mass Murderer Views: 1546
- Deranged Belief Views: 1542
- UK Opposition Leader Condemns Killing of Iranian General
- Hamas Sends Delegation to Islamist Summit in Malaysia
- Libya’s Muslim Brotherhood Government Requests Turkish Intervention
- Vassar President Criticizes Anti-Semitic Protests Against Israeli Speaker
- New York Times Deletes Islamic Jihad Terror Reference from Story
- Hamas Supports Erdogan’s Brutal Attack on Syrian Civilians
- U.S. Islamist Leaders Met with Senior State Dept. Official About Kashmir
- Not the Onion: Women’s March Taps Zahra Billoo in Wake of Anti-Semitism Issues
- New Report Highlights Hizballah’s Terrorist “Media Empire”
- New Report Details Hizballah’s Use of Sports to Indoctrinate Youth
Below are links to a few of our associated websites.