Headline: "Settlers renewed their invasions of the Al-Aqsa Mosque with strong tension"
"The alleged Temple Mount Organizations made intensive calls through their information websites and the social media to their supporters and the settler public to participate in their masses in invasions of the blessed Al-Aqsa Mosque for a number of Jewish holidays that take place this month (September 2018]."
The PA and its leaders consider all of the Temple Mount an integral part of the Al-Aqsa Mosque. Therefore they view any presence of Jews on the mount as an "invasion." It should be noted that Jews who visit the Temple Mount only enter some sections of the open areas, and do not enter the Al-Aqsa Mosque or the Dome of the Rock.
- More Proofs Views: 2022
- Leaflets at east London mosque tells Muslims to kill all who insult the prophet Views: 1833
- The Stupid Koran Views: 1689
- Dictator God Views: 1628
- Welcome Views: 1575
- Muslim Self-Segregation (Self-Isolation) Views: 1508
- You Go To Hell Because No Name Views: 1477
- Honor Killings Views: 1473
- Deranged Belief Views: 1466
- Muhammad the Mass Murderer Views: 1465
- UK Opposition Leader Condemns Killing of Iranian General
- Hamas Sends Delegation to Islamist Summit in Malaysia
- Libya’s Muslim Brotherhood Government Requests Turkish Intervention
- Vassar President Criticizes Anti-Semitic Protests Against Israeli Speaker
- New York Times Deletes Islamic Jihad Terror Reference from Story
- Hamas Supports Erdogan’s Brutal Attack on Syrian Civilians
- U.S. Islamist Leaders Met with Senior State Dept. Official About Kashmir
- Not the Onion: Women’s March Taps Zahra Billoo in Wake of Anti-Semitism Issues
- New Report Highlights Hizballah’s Terrorist “Media Empire”
- New Report Details Hizballah’s Use of Sports to Indoctrinate Youth
Below are links to a few of our associated websites.