Headline: "The [PLO] Commission of Prisoners' Affairs: The management of Eshel Prison is deliberately neglecting the state of health of 4 sick prisoners"
"A report published yesterday [Aug. 12, 2018] by the [PLO] Commission of Prisoners and Released Prisoners' Affairs showed that four sick prisoners who are imprisoned in Eshel Prison are suffering from a very grave state of health as a result of deliberate medical neglect on the part of the management of the occupation's prisons and their doctors."
- More Proofs Views: 2071
- Leaflets at east London mosque tells Muslims to kill all who insult the prophet Views: 1854
- The Stupid Koran Views: 1725
- Dictator God Views: 1664
- Welcome Views: 1619
- Muslim Self-Segregation (Self-Isolation) Views: 1534
- Honor Killings Views: 1516
- You Go To Hell Because No Name Views: 1499
- Muhammad the Mass Murderer Views: 1489
- Deranged Belief Views: 1488
- UK Opposition Leader Condemns Killing of Iranian General
- Hamas Sends Delegation to Islamist Summit in Malaysia
- Libya’s Muslim Brotherhood Government Requests Turkish Intervention
- Vassar President Criticizes Anti-Semitic Protests Against Israeli Speaker
- New York Times Deletes Islamic Jihad Terror Reference from Story
- Hamas Supports Erdogan’s Brutal Attack on Syrian Civilians
- U.S. Islamist Leaders Met with Senior State Dept. Official About Kashmir
- Not the Onion: Women’s March Taps Zahra Billoo in Wake of Anti-Semitism Issues
- New Report Highlights Hizballah’s Terrorist “Media Empire”
- New Report Details Hizballah’s Use of Sports to Indoctrinate Youth
Below are links to a few of our associated websites.