Headline: "Tamimi: We will not abandon our prisoners no matter how much the pressures increase"
"PLO Executive Committee member and head of the organization’s Department of Human Rights and Civil Society Ahmed Tamimi emphasized that… the violations that Israel is committing against the prisoners – the latest of which was the theft of the prisoners and Martyrs' (Shahids') money (referring to the Israeli law to deduct terror salaries from taxes collected for the PA; see note below –Ed.) constitute a central part of the case that the PLO leadership is preparing in order to put Israel on trial for its crimes before the relevant international circles."
Click "full article" for more information
- More Proofs Views: 2161
- Leaflets at east London mosque tells Muslims to kill all who insult the prophet Views: 1919
- The Stupid Koran Views: 1808
- Dictator God Views: 1739
- Welcome Views: 1703
- Muslim Self-Segregation (Self-Isolation) Views: 1616
- Honor Killings Views: 1589
- You Go To Hell Because No Name Views: 1571
- Muhammad the Mass Murderer Views: 1561
- Deranged Belief Views: 1555
- UK Opposition Leader Condemns Killing of Iranian General
- Hamas Sends Delegation to Islamist Summit in Malaysia
- Libya’s Muslim Brotherhood Government Requests Turkish Intervention
- Vassar President Criticizes Anti-Semitic Protests Against Israeli Speaker
- New York Times Deletes Islamic Jihad Terror Reference from Story
- Hamas Supports Erdogan’s Brutal Attack on Syrian Civilians
- U.S. Islamist Leaders Met with Senior State Dept. Official About Kashmir
- Not the Onion: Women’s March Taps Zahra Billoo in Wake of Anti-Semitism Issues
- New Report Highlights Hizballah’s Terrorist “Media Empire”
- New Report Details Hizballah’s Use of Sports to Indoctrinate Youth
Below are links to a few of our associated websites.