Headline: "The [PA] president opposes the Canadian interference in the internal affairs of the kingdom of Saudi Arabia"
"[PA] President of the State of Palestine Mahmoud Abbas emphasized that the Palestinian people and its leadership stand alongside the brothers in the kingdom of Saudi Arabia under the leadership of King Salman bin Abdulaziz and heir to the throne Prince Muhammad bin Salman.
His Honor [Abbas] expressed his opposition to and condemnation of the interference in the internal affairs of the kingdom by any party. He said that it is a blow to the sovereignty of the kingdom over its land and its people... and described it as blatant interference.
His Honor called on the Arab states to stand alongside the kingdom, and to oppose the Canadian interference in its internal affairs and to condemn it (referring to Canadian call to release detained rights activists; see note below -Ed.)."
Click to view bulletin
On July 31, 2018, the office of the UN High Commissioner for Human Rights (UNHCHR) said that at least 15 human rights and women's rights activists had been arrested or detained in Saudi Arabia since May 15, 2018. On August 3, 2018, the Canadian Foreign Ministry called for their immediate release.
- More Proofs Views: 2071
- Leaflets at east London mosque tells Muslims to kill all who insult the prophet Views: 1854
- The Stupid Koran Views: 1725
- Dictator God Views: 1664
- Welcome Views: 1619
- Muslim Self-Segregation (Self-Isolation) Views: 1534
- Honor Killings Views: 1516
- You Go To Hell Because No Name Views: 1499
- Muhammad the Mass Murderer Views: 1489
- Deranged Belief Views: 1488
- UK Opposition Leader Condemns Killing of Iranian General
- Hamas Sends Delegation to Islamist Summit in Malaysia
- Libya’s Muslim Brotherhood Government Requests Turkish Intervention
- Vassar President Criticizes Anti-Semitic Protests Against Israeli Speaker
- New York Times Deletes Islamic Jihad Terror Reference from Story
- Hamas Supports Erdogan’s Brutal Attack on Syrian Civilians
- U.S. Islamist Leaders Met with Senior State Dept. Official About Kashmir
- Not the Onion: Women’s March Taps Zahra Billoo in Wake of Anti-Semitism Issues
- New Report Highlights Hizballah’s Terrorist “Media Empire”
- New Report Details Hizballah’s Use of Sports to Indoctrinate Youth
Below are links to a few of our associated websites.