Published on the website of the PA Ministry of Foreign Affairs, July 31, 2018; the Facebook page of the PA Ministry of Foreign Affairs, July 31, 2018; and in the official PA daily Al-Hayat Al-Jadida, Aug. 1, 2018
"The [PA] Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Expatriates strongly condemns the provocative visits that the ambassador of Trump's administration to Tel Aviv David Friedman is making to settlements in the occupied West bank, with the latest provocative visit having taken place in the settlement of Adam. These official American visits are always welcomed by the leaders of the settlements, who consider the visit to be confirmation of the American administration's support for the settlement enterprise on the occupied land of Palestine."
Click to view bulletin
On July 30, 2018, US Ambassador to Israel, David Friedman, visited the grieving widow of Yotam Ovadia, who was murdered four days prior by a 17-year-old Palestinian terrorist.
Yotam Ovadia - 31-year-old Israeli father of two, who was stabbed and murdered in Adam, north of Jerusalem, by Palestinian terrorist Muhammad Tareq Dar Yusuf on July 26, 2018. Yusuf also wounded two other Israelis, and was shot and killed by one of them.
- More Proofs Views: 2071
- Leaflets at east London mosque tells Muslims to kill all who insult the prophet Views: 1854
- The Stupid Koran Views: 1725
- Dictator God Views: 1664
- Welcome Views: 1619
- Muslim Self-Segregation (Self-Isolation) Views: 1534
- Honor Killings Views: 1516
- You Go To Hell Because No Name Views: 1498
- Muhammad the Mass Murderer Views: 1489
- Deranged Belief Views: 1488
- UK Opposition Leader Condemns Killing of Iranian General
- Hamas Sends Delegation to Islamist Summit in Malaysia
- Libya’s Muslim Brotherhood Government Requests Turkish Intervention
- Vassar President Criticizes Anti-Semitic Protests Against Israeli Speaker
- New York Times Deletes Islamic Jihad Terror Reference from Story
- Hamas Supports Erdogan’s Brutal Attack on Syrian Civilians
- U.S. Islamist Leaders Met with Senior State Dept. Official About Kashmir
- Not the Onion: Women’s March Taps Zahra Billoo in Wake of Anti-Semitism Issues
- New Report Highlights Hizballah’s Terrorist “Media Empire”
- New Report Details Hizballah’s Use of Sports to Indoctrinate Youth
Below are links to a few of our associated websites.