Headline: “A young man from Kubar died as a Martyr after stabbing three settlers north of occupied Jerusalem”
“Occupation military sources last night [July 26, 2018] announced the death as a Martyr (Shahid) of a [Palestinian] civilian next to the settlement of Adam (sic., terrorist Muhammad Tareq Dar Yusuf infiltrated the town and murdered 1) located on the lands of civilians in the village of Jaba’ north of occupied Jerusalem.
The Israeli sources claimed that the [Palestinian] civilian stabbed three settlers before he died as a Martyr.
Palestinian sources confirmed that the Martyr is the young man Muhammad Tareq Dar Yusuf Abu Ayoush, 17, from the village of Kubar north of Ramallah.”
Click to view bulletin
Muhammad Tareq Dar Yusuf – 17-year-old Palestinian terrorist who infiltrated the town of Adam north of Jerusalem and stabbed and murdered Israeli civilian Yotam Ovadia on July 26, 2018, and then stabbed and wounded two other Israeli civilians, one of whom shot and killed Yusuf.
- More Proofs Views: 2215
- Leaflets at east London mosque tells Muslims to kill all who insult the prophet Views: 1957
- The Stupid Koran Views: 1860
- Dictator God Views: 1783
- Welcome Views: 1766
- Muslim Self-Segregation (Self-Isolation) Views: 1664
- You Go To Hell Because No Name Views: 1633
- Honor Killings Views: 1632
- Islam Is the Worst Slave Religion Views: 1616
- Muhammad the Mass Murderer Views: 1603
- UK Opposition Leader Condemns Killing of Iranian General
- Hamas Sends Delegation to Islamist Summit in Malaysia
- Libya’s Muslim Brotherhood Government Requests Turkish Intervention
- Vassar President Criticizes Anti-Semitic Protests Against Israeli Speaker
- New York Times Deletes Islamic Jihad Terror Reference from Story
- Hamas Supports Erdogan’s Brutal Attack on Syrian Civilians
- U.S. Islamist Leaders Met with Senior State Dept. Official About Kashmir
- Not the Onion: Women’s March Taps Zahra Billoo in Wake of Anti-Semitism Issues
- New Report Highlights Hizballah’s Terrorist “Media Empire”
- New Report Details Hizballah’s Use of Sports to Indoctrinate Youth
Below are links to a few of our associated websites.