Headline: "Fatah and the prominent figures in Jerusalem are calling to come out and go up and carry out Ribat at the Al-Aqsa Mosque today"
"The Fatah Movement called on the prominent national figures in Jerusalem, the eternal capital of the State of Palestine, to go up to the Al-Aqsa Mosque and carry out Ribat (i.e., religious conflict/war over land claimed to be Islamic) there. This was in order to stand up against the calls from the sides of the 'herds' of extremist settlers this morning [July 22, 2018] to invade the Al-Aqsa Mosque and carry out Talmudic (i.e., Jewish) ceremonies in its plazas (Jews wanted to go up to the Temple Mount on that day due to the Jewish fast day of Tisha B'Av; see note below –Ed.)"
The PA and its leaders consider all of the Temple Mount an integral part of the Al-Aqsa Mosque. Therefore they view any presence of Jews on the mount as an "invasion." It should be noted that Jews who visit the Temple Mount only enter some sections of the open areas, and do not enter the Al-Aqsa Mosque or the Dome of the Rock.
Tisha B’Av - Jewish day of mourning commemorating the destruction of the First and Second Temples in Jerusalem (586 BCE and 70 CE) and the forced exile of most of the Jewish people from the land of Israel.
- More Proofs Views: 2215
- Leaflets at east London mosque tells Muslims to kill all who insult the prophet Views: 1957
- The Stupid Koran Views: 1860
- Dictator God Views: 1783
- Welcome Views: 1766
- Muslim Self-Segregation (Self-Isolation) Views: 1664
- You Go To Hell Because No Name Views: 1633
- Honor Killings Views: 1632
- Islam Is the Worst Slave Religion Views: 1616
- Muhammad the Mass Murderer Views: 1603
- UK Opposition Leader Condemns Killing of Iranian General
- Hamas Sends Delegation to Islamist Summit in Malaysia
- Libya’s Muslim Brotherhood Government Requests Turkish Intervention
- Vassar President Criticizes Anti-Semitic Protests Against Israeli Speaker
- New York Times Deletes Islamic Jihad Terror Reference from Story
- Hamas Supports Erdogan’s Brutal Attack on Syrian Civilians
- U.S. Islamist Leaders Met with Senior State Dept. Official About Kashmir
- Not the Onion: Women’s March Taps Zahra Billoo in Wake of Anti-Semitism Issues
- New Report Highlights Hizballah’s Terrorist “Media Empire”
- New Report Details Hizballah’s Use of Sports to Indoctrinate Youth
Below are links to a few of our associated websites.