Headline: “The launch of a national campaign to annul the occupation’s decision to steal the money of the families of the Martyrs and the prisoners”
“Popular activists and national forces emphasized in a meeting the importance of unifying the efforts at all of the official and popular levels to annul the occupation’s decision to expropriate the tax money (refers to law to deduct terror salaries from PA tax money; see note below –Ed.), which is a clear act of robbery against our people’s rights and the rights of the families of the Martyrs (Shahids), the prisoners, and the wounded.
This meeting was held yesterday [July 12, 2018] at the call of the Supreme Council for Prisoners and Released Prisoners’ Affairs, and in the presence of representatives of the [PLO] Commission of Prisoners and Released Prisoners’ Affairs, the [PA-funded] Prisoners’ Club, and popular and civilian forces and activists. The participants emphasized the importance of joint work at the political and diplomatic level, and also that all of the Palestinians must bear responsibility for this issue, which the occupation government is attempting to use as an opening to pass the deal of the century (refers to US President Donald Trump’s as yet unpublished Middle East peace plan –Ed.). This is through political blackmail that is meant to extract an agreement on matters that were already rejected in the past by all of the Palestinian bodies and institutions.
In the meeting it was decided to launch a widespread local and international campaign to expose the occupation’s actions against the prisoners and the complex crime that the occupation is committing against them, against their relatives, and against the entire Palestinian people. This campaign will begin this coming Tuesday afternoon [July 17, 2018] at Martyr Yasser Arafat Square in the center of Ramallah..."
- More Proofs Views: 2250
- Leaflets at east London mosque tells Muslims to kill all who insult the prophet Views: 1988
- The Stupid Koran Views: 1890
- Dictator God Views: 1814
- Welcome Views: 1807
- Muslim Self-Segregation (Self-Isolation) Views: 1692
- You Go To Hell Because No Name Views: 1677
- Honor Killings Views: 1659
- Islam Is the Worst Slave Religion Views: 1650
- Second Graders Views: 1639
- UK Opposition Leader Condemns Killing of Iranian General
- Hamas Sends Delegation to Islamist Summit in Malaysia
- Libya’s Muslim Brotherhood Government Requests Turkish Intervention
- Vassar President Criticizes Anti-Semitic Protests Against Israeli Speaker
- New York Times Deletes Islamic Jihad Terror Reference from Story
- Hamas Supports Erdogan’s Brutal Attack on Syrian Civilians
- U.S. Islamist Leaders Met with Senior State Dept. Official About Kashmir
- Not the Onion: Women’s March Taps Zahra Billoo in Wake of Anti-Semitism Issues
- New Report Highlights Hizballah’s Terrorist “Media Empire”
- New Report Details Hizballah’s Use of Sports to Indoctrinate Youth
Below are links to a few of our associated websites.