Headline: "Al-Ahmad demanded that the Arab states fulfill their commitments to the Al-Aqsa and Al-Quds foundations"
"PLO Executive Committee member, Fatah Central Committee member, [and Fatah Commissioner of National Relations (i.e., between Hamas and Fatah)] Azzam Al-Ahmad demanded that the Arab states fulfill their commitments to the State of Palestine's budget and to the Al-Quds and Al-Aqsa foundations, so that [Palestine] can deal with the steps of punishment that the American government and Israel have imposed, the most recent being the Israeli Parliament's decision to steal the salaries (rawatib) of the families of the Martyrs (Shahids) and the prisoners in Palestine (referring to Israeli law to deduct terror salaries from PA tax money; see note below -Ed.."
Click "full article" for more information
- More Proofs Views: 2215
- Leaflets at east London mosque tells Muslims to kill all who insult the prophet Views: 1957
- The Stupid Koran Views: 1860
- Dictator God Views: 1783
- Welcome Views: 1766
- Muslim Self-Segregation (Self-Isolation) Views: 1664
- You Go To Hell Because No Name Views: 1633
- Honor Killings Views: 1632
- Islam Is the Worst Slave Religion Views: 1616
- Muhammad the Mass Murderer Views: 1603
- UK Opposition Leader Condemns Killing of Iranian General
- Hamas Sends Delegation to Islamist Summit in Malaysia
- Libya’s Muslim Brotherhood Government Requests Turkish Intervention
- Vassar President Criticizes Anti-Semitic Protests Against Israeli Speaker
- New York Times Deletes Islamic Jihad Terror Reference from Story
- Hamas Supports Erdogan’s Brutal Attack on Syrian Civilians
- U.S. Islamist Leaders Met with Senior State Dept. Official About Kashmir
- Not the Onion: Women’s March Taps Zahra Billoo in Wake of Anti-Semitism Issues
- New Report Highlights Hizballah’s Terrorist “Media Empire”
- New Report Details Hizballah’s Use of Sports to Indoctrinate Youth
Below are links to a few of our associated websites.