Headline: "Condemnations of the aggression against the Ibrahimi Mosque and the opening of a police station of the occupation there"
"The [PA] national unity government demanded that the international community and the international organizations and bodies, and primarily UNESCO (UN Educational, Scientific, and Cultural Organization), take responsibility in light of the occupation's ongoing aggression against the Ibrahimi Mosque (i.e. Cave of the Patriarchs). Official Government Spokesman Yusuf Al-Mahmoud warned yesterday [June 21, 2018] against the results of the settlers' announcement of a musical performance being held within the mosque, in conjunction with the opening of a police station of the occupation within it… The Hebron Municipality also demanded that UNESCO intervene immediately in order to defend the Ibrahimi Mosque from Judaization and change, and the theft of its Islamic characteristics by the Israeli occupation."
- More Proofs Views: 2032
- Leaflets at east London mosque tells Muslims to kill all who insult the prophet Views: 1835
- The Stupid Koran Views: 1691
- Dictator God Views: 1632
- Welcome Views: 1586
- Muslim Self-Segregation (Self-Isolation) Views: 1510
- Honor Killings Views: 1479
- You Go To Hell Because No Name Views: 1479
- Deranged Belief Views: 1468
- Muhammad the Mass Murderer Views: 1467
- UK Opposition Leader Condemns Killing of Iranian General
- Hamas Sends Delegation to Islamist Summit in Malaysia
- Libya’s Muslim Brotherhood Government Requests Turkish Intervention
- Vassar President Criticizes Anti-Semitic Protests Against Israeli Speaker
- New York Times Deletes Islamic Jihad Terror Reference from Story
- Hamas Supports Erdogan’s Brutal Attack on Syrian Civilians
- U.S. Islamist Leaders Met with Senior State Dept. Official About Kashmir
- Not the Onion: Women’s March Taps Zahra Billoo in Wake of Anti-Semitism Issues
- New Report Highlights Hizballah’s Terrorist “Media Empire”
- New Report Details Hizballah’s Use of Sports to Indoctrinate Youth
Below are links to a few of our associated websites.