"In an interview with CNN, Hamas co-founder Mahmoud al-Zahar admitted that there was a propaganda advantage to the deaths and injuries that came with the demonstrations, where some Palestinians aimed slingshots and Molotov cocktails at Israeli forces and were met with live fire.
'We are very sorry about our victims. This is an important point but I think it is good for people [who] believe Israel is a peaceful system and only the aggressive side is from Hamas and the armed struggle,' said al-Zahar.
Al-Zahar insisted that while there were members of Hamas present at the demonstrations, both from the Qassam Brigades, its armed wing, and from its civilian branches, there was no plan to tear down the fence and launch terror attacks inside Israel.
'The military wing is secret so nobody can deny that they are present everywhere ... if you are believing that Hamas is an isolated object it is not true, Hamas is involved in everything; present in hospitals, in school, in all affairs. Hamas is present everywhere so it's not a strange thing to say supporters of Hamas, even leaders of Hamas, are participating in the demonstration against the Israeli occupation... 'It is purely symbolic. The protestors came from all the factions and from ordinary people. This was not just organized by Hamas,' Al-Zahar said."
Read the full article here
- More Proofs Views: 2219
- Leaflets at east London mosque tells Muslims to kill all who insult the prophet Views: 1960
- The Stupid Koran Views: 1864
- Dictator God Views: 1786
- Welcome Views: 1771
- Muslim Self-Segregation (Self-Isolation) Views: 1668
- You Go To Hell Because No Name Views: 1639
- Honor Killings Views: 1636
- Islam Is the Worst Slave Religion Views: 1621
- Second Graders Views: 1610
- UK Opposition Leader Condemns Killing of Iranian General
- Hamas Sends Delegation to Islamist Summit in Malaysia
- Libya’s Muslim Brotherhood Government Requests Turkish Intervention
- Vassar President Criticizes Anti-Semitic Protests Against Israeli Speaker
- New York Times Deletes Islamic Jihad Terror Reference from Story
- Hamas Supports Erdogan’s Brutal Attack on Syrian Civilians
- U.S. Islamist Leaders Met with Senior State Dept. Official About Kashmir
- Not the Onion: Women’s March Taps Zahra Billoo in Wake of Anti-Semitism Issues
- New Report Highlights Hizballah’s Terrorist “Media Empire”
- New Report Details Hizballah’s Use of Sports to Indoctrinate Youth
Below are links to a few of our associated websites.