Headline: “Widespread Palestinian rage and condemnation of the transfer of the Paraguayan embassy to occupied Jerusalem”
“Supreme Shari’ah Judge of Palestine and [PA] President [Mahmoud Abbas’] advisor on Religious and Islamic Affairs Mahmoud Al-Habbash emphasized that Jerusalem was and will remain the eternal capital of the State of Palestine, and that the Israeli occupation state’s attempts to impose a false and imagined legitimacy on the city will fail.
Al-Habbash emphasized in a statement that every state that transfers its embassy to Jerusalem is committing a crime against international law and participating in aggression against the Palestinian, Islamic, and Christian rights in the holy city. He added that these states have disgraced themselves, and history will remember them as aggressive states that committed crimes against the Palestinian people.
He said that the leadership will take steps against the states that commit this crime, and will demand that the international community punish those who have violated the sanctity of the international decisions and strayed from the international consensus that has repeatedly emphasized that Jerusalem has been Arab Palestinian from time immemorial.”
Paraguay transferred its embassy to Jerusalem on May 21, 2018, after the US and Guatemala did so on May 14 and May 16 respectively.
- More Proofs Views: 2019
- Leaflets at east London mosque tells Muslims to kill all who insult the prophet Views: 1831
- The Stupid Koran Views: 1687
- Dictator God Views: 1626
- Welcome Views: 1571
- Muslim Self-Segregation (Self-Isolation) Views: 1506
- You Go To Hell Because No Name Views: 1475
- Honor Killings Views: 1468
- Deranged Belief Views: 1464
- Muhammad the Mass Murderer Views: 1463
- UK Opposition Leader Condemns Killing of Iranian General
- Hamas Sends Delegation to Islamist Summit in Malaysia
- Libya’s Muslim Brotherhood Government Requests Turkish Intervention
- Vassar President Criticizes Anti-Semitic Protests Against Israeli Speaker
- New York Times Deletes Islamic Jihad Terror Reference from Story
- Hamas Supports Erdogan’s Brutal Attack on Syrian Civilians
- U.S. Islamist Leaders Met with Senior State Dept. Official About Kashmir
- Not the Onion: Women’s March Taps Zahra Billoo in Wake of Anti-Semitism Issues
- New Report Highlights Hizballah’s Terrorist “Media Empire”
- New Report Details Hizballah’s Use of Sports to Indoctrinate Youth
Below are links to a few of our associated websites.