Headline: "Approximately 4 million use cell phones in the West Bank and the Gaza Strip"
"The [Palestinian] Central Bureau of Statistics (PCBS) and the [PA] Ministry of Communications and Information Technology reported in a joint report that… the number of high speed internet users in Palestine had increased to 357,071 at the end of 2017, compared to 119,488 at the end of 2010, which constitutes an increase of 198.8%. The average internet speed had also reached 8.58 Mbps at the end of 2017, compared to 0.5 Mbps at the end of 2010.
On the same subject, the population census statistics for 2017 showed that 96.6% of the families in Palestine have a cell phone – 97.2% in the West Bank and 95.7% in the Gaza Strip. The results also showed that the amount of families in Palestine that have a smart phone has reached 84.2% - 89.8% in the West Bank and 75.5% in the Gaza Strip.
The population census statistics for 2017 also showed that 43.1% of the families in Palestine have a computer (desktop, laptop, tablet, or IPad) [parentheses in source] – 48.9% in the West Bank and 34% in the Gaza Strip. This is while the amount of families in Palestine whose members use a computer stood at 61.4% - 62% in the West Bank, compared to 60.4% in the Gaza Strip.
The population census statistics for 2017 also showed that 51.7% of the families in Palestine had an internet connection in 2017 – 60.6% in the West Bank and 38% in the Gaza Strip."
- More Proofs Views: 2119
- Leaflets at east London mosque tells Muslims to kill all who insult the prophet Views: 1892
- The Stupid Koran Views: 1779
- Dictator God Views: 1714
- Welcome Views: 1675
- Muslim Self-Segregation (Self-Isolation) Views: 1585
- Honor Killings Views: 1564
- You Go To Hell Because No Name Views: 1542
- Muhammad the Mass Murderer Views: 1535
- Deranged Belief Views: 1531
- UK Opposition Leader Condemns Killing of Iranian General
- Hamas Sends Delegation to Islamist Summit in Malaysia
- Libya’s Muslim Brotherhood Government Requests Turkish Intervention
- Vassar President Criticizes Anti-Semitic Protests Against Israeli Speaker
- New York Times Deletes Islamic Jihad Terror Reference from Story
- Hamas Supports Erdogan’s Brutal Attack on Syrian Civilians
- U.S. Islamist Leaders Met with Senior State Dept. Official About Kashmir
- Not the Onion: Women’s March Taps Zahra Billoo in Wake of Anti-Semitism Issues
- New Report Highlights Hizballah’s Terrorist “Media Empire”
- New Report Details Hizballah’s Use of Sports to Indoctrinate Youth
Below are links to a few of our associated websites.