Headline: "Rage activities throughout Palestine in protest against the transfer of the American embassy and for Jerusalem"
"In light of the occupation's current preparations to celebrate the transfer [of the US embassy to Jerusalem], the Palestinian people from throughout the occupied homeland is thronging to the mass activities that were called for by the [Palestinian] National and Islamic Forces, which will reach their peak on May 15 in the large March of Return towards the territories that were occupied in 1948 (i.e., Israel)."
Palestinian National and Islamic Forces - an unaffiliated coordinating body comprised of representatives from factions in the PLO and outside the PLO. The Palestinian National and Islamic Forces were established in 2000 shortly after the start of the PA terror campaign (the second Intifada, 2000-2005), under the authorization of Yasser Arafat and the leadership of terrorist Marwan Barghouti. During the PA terror campaign it played an active role in coordinating political efforts and terror attacks against Israel, but since the end of the campaign it has been less significant and its activity is primarily centered in Gaza.
- More Proofs Views: 2119
- Leaflets at east London mosque tells Muslims to kill all who insult the prophet Views: 1892
- The Stupid Koran Views: 1779
- Dictator God Views: 1714
- Welcome Views: 1675
- Muslim Self-Segregation (Self-Isolation) Views: 1585
- Honor Killings Views: 1564
- You Go To Hell Because No Name Views: 1542
- Muhammad the Mass Murderer Views: 1535
- Deranged Belief Views: 1531
- UK Opposition Leader Condemns Killing of Iranian General
- Hamas Sends Delegation to Islamist Summit in Malaysia
- Libya’s Muslim Brotherhood Government Requests Turkish Intervention
- Vassar President Criticizes Anti-Semitic Protests Against Israeli Speaker
- New York Times Deletes Islamic Jihad Terror Reference from Story
- Hamas Supports Erdogan’s Brutal Attack on Syrian Civilians
- U.S. Islamist Leaders Met with Senior State Dept. Official About Kashmir
- Not the Onion: Women’s March Taps Zahra Billoo in Wake of Anti-Semitism Issues
- New Report Highlights Hizballah’s Terrorist “Media Empire”
- New Report Details Hizballah’s Use of Sports to Indoctrinate Youth
Below are links to a few of our associated websites.