Headline: "The [PA] government emphasized its full support for the results of the [Palestinian] National Council meeting"
"During its weekly meeting that was held yesterday [May 8, 2018] in Ramallah, led by [PA Prime Minister] Rami Hamdallah… the [PA] government condemned the fact that the Israeli Parliament passed a bill (i.e., passed in a first reading; see note below) that allows the Israeli government to confiscate the Palestinian money and deduct the allowances (mukhassasat) of the prisoners and Martyrs' (Shahids') families from the tax revenues, which are Palestinian money and not [given as] an act of kindness by Israel… The government emphasized: 'Any deduction from these revenues and its cloaking in a legal framework is nothing but an Israeli act of robbery and theft of Palestinian money.'"
Click "full article" for more information
- More Proofs Views: 2124
- Leaflets at east London mosque tells Muslims to kill all who insult the prophet Views: 1899
- The Stupid Koran Views: 1783
- Dictator God Views: 1717
- Welcome Views: 1681
- Muslim Self-Segregation (Self-Isolation) Views: 1589
- Honor Killings Views: 1567
- You Go To Hell Because No Name Views: 1546
- Muhammad the Mass Murderer Views: 1541
- Deranged Belief Views: 1535
- UK Opposition Leader Condemns Killing of Iranian General
- Hamas Sends Delegation to Islamist Summit in Malaysia
- Libya’s Muslim Brotherhood Government Requests Turkish Intervention
- Vassar President Criticizes Anti-Semitic Protests Against Israeli Speaker
- New York Times Deletes Islamic Jihad Terror Reference from Story
- Hamas Supports Erdogan’s Brutal Attack on Syrian Civilians
- U.S. Islamist Leaders Met with Senior State Dept. Official About Kashmir
- Not the Onion: Women’s March Taps Zahra Billoo in Wake of Anti-Semitism Issues
- New Report Highlights Hizballah’s Terrorist “Media Empire”
- New Report Details Hizballah’s Use of Sports to Indoctrinate Youth
Below are links to a few of our associated websites.