Headline: "The [Palestinian] National Council: The transitional period and all of the obligations it included are no longer valid"
"The Palestinian National Council (i.e., the legislative council) at the end of its regular session, the Jerusalem and Defense of the Palestinian Legitimacy Session, this morning, Friday [May 4, 2018], emphasized its condemnation and rejection of American President Donald Trump's illegal declaration that considers Jerusalem Israel's capital, and of the transfer of his country's embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem, and also emphasized that it will act to cancel this decision.
The council emphasized in a statement that was published after the conclusion of the session that… in consideration of the fact that the State of Israel has shirked all of the obligations that were included in the agreements that were signed, and also put an end to them in practice, the transitional period determined in the agreements signed in Oslo, Cairo, and Washington, and the obligations it includes within it, are no longer valid."
US recognition of Jerusalem as capital of Israel - On Dec. 6, 2017, US President Donald Trump formally recognized Jerusalem as Israel’s capital and instructed the State Department to begin preparations to transfer the US embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem. Trump added that the final borders of Jerusalem will be determined during negotiations.
On Feb. 23, 2018, the US State Department announced that the US embassy will open in Jerusalem on May 14, 2018. The date is the anniversary of Israel's declaration of independence in 1948 according to the Gregorian calendar.
- More Proofs Views: 2016
- Leaflets at east London mosque tells Muslims to kill all who insult the prophet Views: 1830
- The Stupid Koran Views: 1686
- Dictator God Views: 1626
- Welcome Views: 1568
- Muslim Self-Segregation (Self-Isolation) Views: 1506
- You Go To Hell Because No Name Views: 1475
- Honor Killings Views: 1465
- Deranged Belief Views: 1462
- Muhammad the Mass Murderer Views: 1462
- UK Opposition Leader Condemns Killing of Iranian General
- Hamas Sends Delegation to Islamist Summit in Malaysia
- Libya’s Muslim Brotherhood Government Requests Turkish Intervention
- Vassar President Criticizes Anti-Semitic Protests Against Israeli Speaker
- New York Times Deletes Islamic Jihad Terror Reference from Story
- Hamas Supports Erdogan’s Brutal Attack on Syrian Civilians
- U.S. Islamist Leaders Met with Senior State Dept. Official About Kashmir
- Not the Onion: Women’s March Taps Zahra Billoo in Wake of Anti-Semitism Issues
- New Report Highlights Hizballah’s Terrorist “Media Empire”
- New Report Details Hizballah’s Use of Sports to Indoctrinate Youth
Below are links to a few of our associated websites.