Headline: "30 years since the assassination of Prince of Martyrs Khalil Al-Wazir 'Abu Jihad'"
"Today, Monday, April 16 , is the 30th anniversary of the assassination of Prince of Martyrs (Shahids) Khalil Al-Wazir 'Abu Jihad' (i.e., terrorist, responsible for murder of 125). Abu Jihad was the architect of the first Intifada of 1987 (i.e., Palestinian wave of violence and terror against Israel, 1987-1993), and he outlined its plan in his famous letter from March 27, 1988, whose title is: 'Let us continue attacking; there is no voice that overpowers the voice of the Intifada, there is no voice that overpowers the voice of the PLO.'
Israel assassinated Abu Jihad in Tunisia early in the morning of April 16, 1988…"
Click "full article" for a longer excerpt
- More Proofs Views: 2019
- Leaflets at east London mosque tells Muslims to kill all who insult the prophet Views: 1831
- The Stupid Koran Views: 1687
- Dictator God Views: 1626
- Welcome Views: 1571
- Muslim Self-Segregation (Self-Isolation) Views: 1506
- You Go To Hell Because No Name Views: 1475
- Honor Killings Views: 1468
- Deranged Belief Views: 1464
- Muhammad the Mass Murderer Views: 1463
- UK Opposition Leader Condemns Killing of Iranian General
- Hamas Sends Delegation to Islamist Summit in Malaysia
- Libya’s Muslim Brotherhood Government Requests Turkish Intervention
- Vassar President Criticizes Anti-Semitic Protests Against Israeli Speaker
- New York Times Deletes Islamic Jihad Terror Reference from Story
- Hamas Supports Erdogan’s Brutal Attack on Syrian Civilians
- U.S. Islamist Leaders Met with Senior State Dept. Official About Kashmir
- Not the Onion: Women’s March Taps Zahra Billoo in Wake of Anti-Semitism Issues
- New Report Highlights Hizballah’s Terrorist “Media Empire”
- New Report Details Hizballah’s Use of Sports to Indoctrinate Youth
Below are links to a few of our associated websites.