Headline: "Palestinian condemnation of the American aggression against the allowances of the families of the Martyrs and prisoners"
"The [PA] Ministry of Information said that the American Congress’ demand to stop paying the Martyrs’ (Shahids) and prisoners' allowances (mukhassasat) in return for the continuation of the aid to the institutions of the Palestinian state is a continuation of the political extortion, extremism, and support for the occupation. (-Refers to the Taylor Force Act, which was passed into law on March 23, 2018; see note below –Ed.).
It said that the decision proves that Washington and [US] President [Donald] Trump's administration are not just biased in favor of the occupation and the settlement enterprise, but have become a part of [Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin] Netanyahu's government, officially joined the extremism and racism, and ignored the fact that the American Constitution promotes freedom and justice.
The ministry emphasized that the freedom Martyrs and our brave prisoners are not highway robbers or gang members, but rather one of the elements of the legitimate resistance to the occupation, which is supported by international law."
The Taylor Force Act - a bill named after US citizen Taylor Force who was murdered by a Palestinian terrorist in Tel Aviv on March 8, 2016, which calls to cut almost all funding to the PA if it continues paying salaries to terrorists and allowances to families of "Martyrs." On March 23, 2018, the bill was approved by the American Congress and signed into law by US President Donald Trump.
- More Proofs Views: 2280
- Leaflets at east London mosque tells Muslims to kill all who insult the prophet Views: 2017
- The Stupid Koran Views: 1920
- Welcome Views: 1856
- Dictator God Views: 1839
- Muslim Self-Segregation (Self-Isolation) Views: 1723
- You Go To Hell Because No Name Views: 1713
- Islam Is the Worst Slave Religion Views: 1695
- Honor Killings Views: 1685
- Second Graders Views: 1671
- UK Opposition Leader Condemns Killing of Iranian General
- Hamas Sends Delegation to Islamist Summit in Malaysia
- Libya’s Muslim Brotherhood Government Requests Turkish Intervention
- Vassar President Criticizes Anti-Semitic Protests Against Israeli Speaker
- New York Times Deletes Islamic Jihad Terror Reference from Story
- Hamas Supports Erdogan’s Brutal Attack on Syrian Civilians
- U.S. Islamist Leaders Met with Senior State Dept. Official About Kashmir
- Not the Onion: Women’s March Taps Zahra Billoo in Wake of Anti-Semitism Issues
- New Report Highlights Hizballah’s Terrorist “Media Empire”
- New Report Details Hizballah’s Use of Sports to Indoctrinate Youth
Below are links to a few of our associated websites.