Headline: “Ramallah: Marking the 40th anniversary of the deaths as Martyrs of Dalal Mughrabi and her companions”
“Yesterday evening [March 11, 2018] at the Yasser Arafat Museum in Ramallah, under the auspices of the Yasser Arafat Foundation, the National Committee to Mark the 40th Anniversary of the Deaths as Martyrs of Dalal Mughrabi and Her Companions marked the 40th anniversary of the Kamal Adwan operation (i.e., Coastal Road massacre), which was carried out by Martyr (Shahida) Dalal Mughrabi and her companions.
Fatah Movement Central Committee member, Chairman of the Yasser Arafat Foundation Board of Directors, [and Fatah Commissioner of Information, Culture, and Ideology] Nasser Al-Qidwa said: ‘We are marking the anniversary of the Martyrdom-deaths of lauded commander Dalal Mughrabi and all of her comrades who participated in the Kamal Adwan operation’…
Al-Qidwa explained that our people is particularly proud of Dalal because she is the woman and sister who represented prominent pioneering in the Palestinian activity and struggle for the people and homeland. He also said that Dalal will remain in memory, heart, and mind as a model in our lives and as a symbol of which we are proud.
He added: ‘The national movement – even if it changed the methods of struggle according to the period – did not bargain and will not bargain over our people’s right to use all of the forms that are permitted by international law and the decisions of the international institutions.’ Al-Qidwa continued: ‘We will not relinquish our revolutionary moral values and our history; we will praise it and adhere to it because without it we would not be here today. We are proud of all of the Martyrs of the revolution, not only of Dalal and [former PLO and PA President] Yasser Arafat, but rather of all our other great leaders..."
- More Proofs Views: 2280
- Leaflets at east London mosque tells Muslims to kill all who insult the prophet Views: 2017
- The Stupid Koran Views: 1920
- Welcome Views: 1856
- Dictator God Views: 1839
- Muslim Self-Segregation (Self-Isolation) Views: 1723
- You Go To Hell Because No Name Views: 1713
- Islam Is the Worst Slave Religion Views: 1695
- Honor Killings Views: 1685
- Second Graders Views: 1671
- UK Opposition Leader Condemns Killing of Iranian General
- Hamas Sends Delegation to Islamist Summit in Malaysia
- Libya’s Muslim Brotherhood Government Requests Turkish Intervention
- Vassar President Criticizes Anti-Semitic Protests Against Israeli Speaker
- New York Times Deletes Islamic Jihad Terror Reference from Story
- Hamas Supports Erdogan’s Brutal Attack on Syrian Civilians
- U.S. Islamist Leaders Met with Senior State Dept. Official About Kashmir
- Not the Onion: Women’s March Taps Zahra Billoo in Wake of Anti-Semitism Issues
- New Report Highlights Hizballah’s Terrorist “Media Empire”
- New Report Details Hizballah’s Use of Sports to Indoctrinate Youth
Below are links to a few of our associated websites.