Headline: "Zakkout: 400 visits to prisoners by a representative of the Red Cross during 2017"
"Spokesperson for the International Committee of the Red Cross in Gaza Suhair Zakkout… emphasized to [the independent Palestinian news agency] Donia Al-Watan today, Tuesday [Feb. 13, 2018] - during an open meeting organized by the [Palestinian] Journalists’ Syndicate in order to make the journalists aware of the actions being taken by the [International] Committee of the Red Cross in the Gaza Strip for the journalists and the protection of their rights - that a representative of the International Committee has conducted approximately 400 visits with all of the prisoners in the Israeli prisons during 2017."
- More Proofs Views: 2032
- Leaflets at east London mosque tells Muslims to kill all who insult the prophet Views: 1835
- The Stupid Koran Views: 1691
- Dictator God Views: 1632
- Welcome Views: 1586
- Muslim Self-Segregation (Self-Isolation) Views: 1510
- Honor Killings Views: 1480
- You Go To Hell Because No Name Views: 1479
- Deranged Belief Views: 1468
- Muhammad the Mass Murderer Views: 1467
- UK Opposition Leader Condemns Killing of Iranian General
- Hamas Sends Delegation to Islamist Summit in Malaysia
- Libya’s Muslim Brotherhood Government Requests Turkish Intervention
- Vassar President Criticizes Anti-Semitic Protests Against Israeli Speaker
- New York Times Deletes Islamic Jihad Terror Reference from Story
- Hamas Supports Erdogan’s Brutal Attack on Syrian Civilians
- U.S. Islamist Leaders Met with Senior State Dept. Official About Kashmir
- Not the Onion: Women’s March Taps Zahra Billoo in Wake of Anti-Semitism Issues
- New Report Highlights Hizballah’s Terrorist “Media Empire”
- New Report Details Hizballah’s Use of Sports to Indoctrinate Youth
Below are links to a few of our associated websites.