Headline: "Fatah eulogized Martyrs Zamaarah and Al-Tayeh"
"The Fatah Movement Mobilization and Organization Commission eulogized its Martyr (Shahid) Hamza Zamaarah (i.e., terrorist, wounded 1), who died as a Martyr today [Feb. 7, 2018] on the [Israeli] claim that he carried out a stabbing operation, and its Martyr Khaled Al-Tayeh, who died in clashes in Nablus last night. In a statement the commission said that the Fatah Movement is continuing in resistance to the Israeli occupation and its settlers, while at its side are all the members of our heroic Palestinian people wherever they are.' ...
The movement emphasized that it, together with all of the Palestinian forces, will remain the vanguard of our people on the path of struggle until the implementation of national independence on the Palestinian land, and the realization of our people's aspirations for freedom and independence."
Click to view bulletin
Click "full article" for more information
- More Proofs Views: 2038
- Leaflets at east London mosque tells Muslims to kill all who insult the prophet Views: 1836
- The Stupid Koran Views: 1692
- Dictator God Views: 1638
- Welcome Views: 1589
- Muslim Self-Segregation (Self-Isolation) Views: 1511
- Honor Killings Views: 1485
- You Go To Hell Because No Name Views: 1480
- Deranged Belief Views: 1469
- Muhammad the Mass Murderer Views: 1469
- UK Opposition Leader Condemns Killing of Iranian General
- Hamas Sends Delegation to Islamist Summit in Malaysia
- Libya’s Muslim Brotherhood Government Requests Turkish Intervention
- Vassar President Criticizes Anti-Semitic Protests Against Israeli Speaker
- New York Times Deletes Islamic Jihad Terror Reference from Story
- Hamas Supports Erdogan’s Brutal Attack on Syrian Civilians
- U.S. Islamist Leaders Met with Senior State Dept. Official About Kashmir
- Not the Onion: Women’s March Taps Zahra Billoo in Wake of Anti-Semitism Issues
- New Report Highlights Hizballah’s Terrorist “Media Empire”
- New Report Details Hizballah’s Use of Sports to Indoctrinate Youth
Below are links to a few of our associated websites.