Headline: “38 (sic., 39) years since Ali Hassan Salameh’s death as a Martyr”
“On Monday, Jan. 22, 1979, at precisely 3:37 p.m., a strong explosion shook Beirut. The target was the senior Palestinian official Ali Hassan Salameh (i.e., a commander of the Black September terror organization).
Salameh died as a Martyr (Shahid) together with four of his guards, and this was after then occupation [Israeli] Prime Minister Golda Meir said: ‘Find this animal and kill him (sic., PMW could find no record of such a quote)!’
In 1970, he commanded special operations against the Israeli intelligence throughout the world from Lebanon. His name was linked to many quality operations, such as sending the explosive packages from Amsterdam to many Mossad (i.e., Israeli Secret Intelligence Service) agents in Europe… and the Munich operation (i.e., the Munich Olympics massacre), which was carried out by the Black September organization, which kidnapped several Israeli athletes and killed several of them. Israeli Prime Minister Golda Meir called him ‘the Red Prince’ (sic., PMW could find no record of Meir giving terrorist Salameh this nickname).”
Ali Hassan Salameh - Commander of operations in Europe of the Black September terror organization, a secret branch of Fatah. He planned many terror attacks, including the attack on the Israeli team at the Munich Olympics in 1972, in which 11 Israeli athletes were murdered.
The Munich Olympics massacre - a terrorist attack perpetrated by the Palestinian terror organization Black September, a secret branch of Fatah, during the 1972 Summer Olympics in Munich, in which they murdered 11 members of the Israeli Olympic team.
- More Proofs Views: 2016
- Leaflets at east London mosque tells Muslims to kill all who insult the prophet Views: 1830
- The Stupid Koran Views: 1687
- Dictator God Views: 1626
- Welcome Views: 1568
- Muslim Self-Segregation (Self-Isolation) Views: 1506
- You Go To Hell Because No Name Views: 1475
- Honor Killings Views: 1465
- Deranged Belief Views: 1462
- Muhammad the Mass Murderer Views: 1462
- UK Opposition Leader Condemns Killing of Iranian General
- Hamas Sends Delegation to Islamist Summit in Malaysia
- Libya’s Muslim Brotherhood Government Requests Turkish Intervention
- Vassar President Criticizes Anti-Semitic Protests Against Israeli Speaker
- New York Times Deletes Islamic Jihad Terror Reference from Story
- Hamas Supports Erdogan’s Brutal Attack on Syrian Civilians
- U.S. Islamist Leaders Met with Senior State Dept. Official About Kashmir
- Not the Onion: Women’s March Taps Zahra Billoo in Wake of Anti-Semitism Issues
- New Report Highlights Hizballah’s Terrorist “Media Empire”
- New Report Details Hizballah’s Use of Sports to Indoctrinate Youth
Below are links to a few of our associated websites.