Headline: "Today: Rage, a general strike, the suspension of the schools, and processions"
"The factions of national and Islamic action declared a general strike today [Dec. 7, 2017] throughout the homeland, which will include the schools, as a sign of opposition to US President [Donald] Trump's decisions (i.e., recognizing Jerusalem as Israel’s capital and transferring the embassy; see note below).
The factions called on the Palestinian public to participate in processions that will take place in the city centers.
The [PA] Ministry of Education announced a suspension of studies in all of the schools in the homeland today (Thursday) [parentheses in source]…
The ministry called on its employees, the teachers, and the students of the high schools, universities, and colleges to participate in the processions in their masses…
Last night the Ramallah and Bethlehem municipalities turned off [the lights on] the Christmas trees at Martyr (Shahid) Yasser Arafat Square and at the Church of the Nativity plaza in condemnation of the American decision to recognize Jerusalem as the capital of Israel and transfer its embassy to Jerusalem."
US recognition of Jerusalem as capital of Israel - On Dec. 6, 2017, US President Donald Trump gave a speech formally recognizing Jerusalem as the capital of Israel and stating that he had instructed the State Department to begin preparations to transfer the US embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem. Trump concluded by stating that the US is still fully committed to the peace process in the Middle East. Following his speech, Trump signed the waiver to delay the transfer of the embassy, and apparently will continue to do so until preparations for the transfer have been completed.
- More Proofs Views: 2022
- Leaflets at east London mosque tells Muslims to kill all who insult the prophet Views: 1833
- The Stupid Koran Views: 1689
- Dictator God Views: 1628
- Welcome Views: 1575
- Muslim Self-Segregation (Self-Isolation) Views: 1508
- You Go To Hell Because No Name Views: 1477
- Honor Killings Views: 1473
- Deranged Belief Views: 1466
- Muhammad the Mass Murderer Views: 1465
- UK Opposition Leader Condemns Killing of Iranian General
- Hamas Sends Delegation to Islamist Summit in Malaysia
- Libya’s Muslim Brotherhood Government Requests Turkish Intervention
- Vassar President Criticizes Anti-Semitic Protests Against Israeli Speaker
- New York Times Deletes Islamic Jihad Terror Reference from Story
- Hamas Supports Erdogan’s Brutal Attack on Syrian Civilians
- U.S. Islamist Leaders Met with Senior State Dept. Official About Kashmir
- Not the Onion: Women’s March Taps Zahra Billoo in Wake of Anti-Semitism Issues
- New Report Highlights Hizballah’s Terrorist “Media Empire”
- New Report Details Hizballah’s Use of Sports to Indoctrinate Youth
Below are links to a few of our associated websites.