Headline: "The PA to the American consul: Any negative decision regarding Jerusalem will release the [PA] leadership from any previous understandings with the American administration"
"The official contacts and proceedings to prevent a declaration by the US on transferring its embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem or recognizing Jerusalem as the capital of Israel continued on the Islamic, Arab, and Palestinian level.
Regarding this, the PA yesterday [Dec. 4, 2017] officially announced its opposition to any decision to transfer the American embassy to Jerusalem or recognize Jerusalem as the capital of Israel. [PA] Deputy Prime Minister Ziad Abu Amr conveyed an official message from the PA to the American administration during his meeting yesterday in his office in Ramallah with American Consul General Donald Blome.
In an official statement, it was said that Abu Amr notified the American consul of ‘the PA's objection to any step or decision the American administration takes to harm the status quo in Jerusalem.' He noted: 'If the American administration takes such a step, this will be considered a matter deserving condemnation, which contradicts the role of the American administration as a mediator and patron of the peace process. This will remove it from this role and close any opening for the continuation of a serious peace process.'
Abu Amr added that the transfer of the American embassy to Jerusalem or recognition by the American administration of Jerusalem as the capital of Israel is ‘something unacceptable that encompasses dangers whose end will be bad and bitter.’ He warned that 'this would increase the tension and instability in the entire region.’
Abu Amr emphasized: 'Any step in the direction of transferring the embassy or recognizing Jerusalem as the capital of Israel will meet with widespread protest within the Palestinian territories and in other parts of the I
- More Proofs Views: 2022
- Leaflets at east London mosque tells Muslims to kill all who insult the prophet Views: 1833
- The Stupid Koran Views: 1689
- Dictator God Views: 1628
- Welcome Views: 1575
- Muslim Self-Segregation (Self-Isolation) Views: 1508
- You Go To Hell Because No Name Views: 1477
- Honor Killings Views: 1473
- Deranged Belief Views: 1466
- Muhammad the Mass Murderer Views: 1465
- UK Opposition Leader Condemns Killing of Iranian General
- Hamas Sends Delegation to Islamist Summit in Malaysia
- Libya’s Muslim Brotherhood Government Requests Turkish Intervention
- Vassar President Criticizes Anti-Semitic Protests Against Israeli Speaker
- New York Times Deletes Islamic Jihad Terror Reference from Story
- Hamas Supports Erdogan’s Brutal Attack on Syrian Civilians
- U.S. Islamist Leaders Met with Senior State Dept. Official About Kashmir
- Not the Onion: Women’s March Taps Zahra Billoo in Wake of Anti-Semitism Issues
- New Report Highlights Hizballah’s Terrorist “Media Empire”
- New Report Details Hizballah’s Use of Sports to Indoctrinate Youth
Below are links to a few of our associated websites.