Headline: "Occupied Jerusalem yearns for those who love it"
"The dangers to which Jerusalem has been subjected lately are not hidden from anyone's eyes, especially [in light of] the news items that speak about US President Donald Trump’s intention to recognize Jerusalem as the capital of the occupation state [Israel] and to transfer the American embassy to the holy city [of Jerusalem]…
[PA] Mufti of the Holy Lands, [Palestinian Supreme Fatwa Council Chairman, and Deputy Secretary-General and acting Secretary-General of the PLO Popular National Conference of Jerusalem] Sheikh Muhammad Hussein said in response to this matter: 'Harming Jerusalem is liable to affect the entire Islamic world…'
Sheikh Hussein emphasized: 'The attempt to transfer the American embassy to Jerusalem or to recognize Jerusalem as the capital of the occupation state is harming the religious and historical status of Jerusalem, and will destroy any attempt to achieve peace between the Palestinians and Arabs and the Israelis…'
He noted that 'Everyone will pay the price if Jerusalem is harmed by any reckless step, which will create a state of anarchy and instability in the region.’"
- More Proofs Views: 2219
- Leaflets at east London mosque tells Muslims to kill all who insult the prophet Views: 1960
- The Stupid Koran Views: 1863
- Dictator God Views: 1785
- Welcome Views: 1771
- Muslim Self-Segregation (Self-Isolation) Views: 1667
- You Go To Hell Because No Name Views: 1639
- Honor Killings Views: 1636
- Islam Is the Worst Slave Religion Views: 1621
- Second Graders Views: 1608
- UK Opposition Leader Condemns Killing of Iranian General
- Hamas Sends Delegation to Islamist Summit in Malaysia
- Libya’s Muslim Brotherhood Government Requests Turkish Intervention
- Vassar President Criticizes Anti-Semitic Protests Against Israeli Speaker
- New York Times Deletes Islamic Jihad Terror Reference from Story
- Hamas Supports Erdogan’s Brutal Attack on Syrian Civilians
- U.S. Islamist Leaders Met with Senior State Dept. Official About Kashmir
- Not the Onion: Women’s March Taps Zahra Billoo in Wake of Anti-Semitism Issues
- New Report Highlights Hizballah’s Terrorist “Media Empire”
- New Report Details Hizballah’s Use of Sports to Indoctrinate Youth
Below are links to a few of our associated websites.