"Supreme Shari’ah Judge of Palestine, [PA] President [Mahmoud Abbas’] advisor on Religious and Islamic Affairs, [and Chairman of the Supreme Council for Shari'ah Justice] Dr. Mahmoud Al-Habbash… explained that the Palestinians in all of their varieties and leaders, and the Arabs and Muslims together with them, will never allow the occupation authorities to impose their sovereignty over the Jerusalem Noble Sanctuary (i.e., the Temple Mount), which was and will remain a purely Islamic mosque, over which non-Muslims have no sovereignty. This is as was determined by divine decree in the holy Quran and also by UNESCO (UN Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization) resolutions, despite all the acts of falsifying history and distorting historical facts that the Israeli occupation state is attempting to carry out."
Note: Israel has publically stataed multiple times that it has no intention whatsoever of changing the status quo at the Temple Mount.
- More Proofs Views: 2169
- Leaflets at east London mosque tells Muslims to kill all who insult the prophet Views: 1921
- The Stupid Koran Views: 1812
- Dictator God Views: 1743
- Welcome Views: 1711
- Muslim Self-Segregation (Self-Isolation) Views: 1620
- Honor Killings Views: 1593
- You Go To Hell Because No Name Views: 1578
- Muhammad the Mass Murderer Views: 1564
- Islam Is the Worst Slave Religion Views: 1562
- UK Opposition Leader Condemns Killing of Iranian General
- Hamas Sends Delegation to Islamist Summit in Malaysia
- Libya’s Muslim Brotherhood Government Requests Turkish Intervention
- Vassar President Criticizes Anti-Semitic Protests Against Israeli Speaker
- New York Times Deletes Islamic Jihad Terror Reference from Story
- Hamas Supports Erdogan’s Brutal Attack on Syrian Civilians
- U.S. Islamist Leaders Met with Senior State Dept. Official About Kashmir
- Not the Onion: Women’s March Taps Zahra Billoo in Wake of Anti-Semitism Issues
- New Report Highlights Hizballah’s Terrorist “Media Empire”
- New Report Details Hizballah’s Use of Sports to Indoctrinate Youth
Below are links to a few of our associated websites.