“The [PLO] Commission of Prisoners’ Affairs... explained that in light of the meetings that were scheduled in advance, in which Minister of Finance Shukri Bishara participated, …understandings were reached and it was agreed to resolve the problems and crises connected to the payment of the released prisoners’ release grants, which stemmed from an absence of financial means, and this is by paying these grants in monthly payments of $10 million...
Minister of Finance Shukri Bishara explained during the meeting that the [PA] government – on the orders and instructions of [PA] President Mahmoud Abbas and [PA] Prime Minister Rami Hamdallah – is continuing to take care of the prisoners and Martyrs (Shahids), and it will not submit to any pressures or extortion because this is a national, moral, and human duty and a duty connected to the struggle. He noted: ‘The prisoners are victims of the occupation and its incessant crimes against the Palestinian people, and we will not abandon them despite all of the pressures that are exerted on [the government] in this matter.’"
Click "full article" for a longer excerpt
- More Proofs Views: 2169
- Leaflets at east London mosque tells Muslims to kill all who insult the prophet Views: 1921
- The Stupid Koran Views: 1812
- Dictator God Views: 1743
- Welcome Views: 1711
- Muslim Self-Segregation (Self-Isolation) Views: 1620
- Honor Killings Views: 1593
- You Go To Hell Because No Name Views: 1578
- Muhammad the Mass Murderer Views: 1564
- Islam Is the Worst Slave Religion Views: 1562
- UK Opposition Leader Condemns Killing of Iranian General
- Hamas Sends Delegation to Islamist Summit in Malaysia
- Libya’s Muslim Brotherhood Government Requests Turkish Intervention
- Vassar President Criticizes Anti-Semitic Protests Against Israeli Speaker
- New York Times Deletes Islamic Jihad Terror Reference from Story
- Hamas Supports Erdogan’s Brutal Attack on Syrian Civilians
- U.S. Islamist Leaders Met with Senior State Dept. Official About Kashmir
- Not the Onion: Women’s March Taps Zahra Billoo in Wake of Anti-Semitism Issues
- New Report Highlights Hizballah’s Terrorist “Media Empire”
- New Report Details Hizballah’s Use of Sports to Indoctrinate Youth
Below are links to a few of our associated websites.