Headline: "Palestinian opposition to the American position regarding the PLO office"
"PLO Executive Committee Member and Head of the Department of Culture and Information Hanan Ashrawi condemned the American administration’s decision to close the PLO office in Washington… Ashrawi said that this is an unprecedented step in the history of the American-Palestinian relations, which will have severe consequences on the peace process, and it goes without saying that it will damage the current [American] administration’s ability to present any credible peace initiatives, and will also damage its standing and credibility in the region and outside it."
Click "full article" for more information
- More Proofs Views: 2169
- Leaflets at east London mosque tells Muslims to kill all who insult the prophet Views: 1921
- The Stupid Koran Views: 1812
- Dictator God Views: 1743
- Welcome Views: 1711
- Muslim Self-Segregation (Self-Isolation) Views: 1620
- Honor Killings Views: 1593
- You Go To Hell Because No Name Views: 1578
- Muhammad the Mass Murderer Views: 1564
- Islam Is the Worst Slave Religion Views: 1562
- UK Opposition Leader Condemns Killing of Iranian General
- Hamas Sends Delegation to Islamist Summit in Malaysia
- Libya’s Muslim Brotherhood Government Requests Turkish Intervention
- Vassar President Criticizes Anti-Semitic Protests Against Israeli Speaker
- New York Times Deletes Islamic Jihad Terror Reference from Story
- Hamas Supports Erdogan’s Brutal Attack on Syrian Civilians
- U.S. Islamist Leaders Met with Senior State Dept. Official About Kashmir
- Not the Onion: Women’s March Taps Zahra Billoo in Wake of Anti-Semitism Issues
- New Report Highlights Hizballah’s Terrorist “Media Empire”
- New Report Details Hizballah’s Use of Sports to Indoctrinate Youth
Below are links to a few of our associated websites.