Headline: "What did Al-Zahar say in response to demands to disarm the resistance?"
"Hamas leadership member Mahmoud Al-Zahar emphasized today, Monday [Nov. 13, 2017], that the [PA] government and the PA are placing conditions in order to make the [Hamas-Fatah] reconciliation fail so as not to bear their responsibility and to avoid the Egyptian initiative. He also emphasized that it is necessary to 'determine the mechanisms for implementing what the factions agreed upon in 2011' including the emphasis that the security doctrine considers Israel an enemy.'
Al-Zahar explained in a TV interview that no one can come near the resistance's weapons or disarm it. He responded to the statements of [PA] Police Director in the West Bank Hazem Atallah, who promised to disarm the [Izz A-Din] Al-Qassam [Brigades] (i.e., Hamas' military wing): ' Hazem Atallah cannot disarm the resistance, and the resistance will never hand over its weapons. The resistance is the guarantee of Gaza's security.'"
Click to view bulletin
- More Proofs Views: 2169
- Leaflets at east London mosque tells Muslims to kill all who insult the prophet Views: 1921
- The Stupid Koran Views: 1812
- Dictator God Views: 1743
- Welcome Views: 1711
- Muslim Self-Segregation (Self-Isolation) Views: 1620
- Honor Killings Views: 1593
- You Go To Hell Because No Name Views: 1578
- Muhammad the Mass Murderer Views: 1564
- Islam Is the Worst Slave Religion Views: 1562
- UK Opposition Leader Condemns Killing of Iranian General
- Hamas Sends Delegation to Islamist Summit in Malaysia
- Libya’s Muslim Brotherhood Government Requests Turkish Intervention
- Vassar President Criticizes Anti-Semitic Protests Against Israeli Speaker
- New York Times Deletes Islamic Jihad Terror Reference from Story
- Hamas Supports Erdogan’s Brutal Attack on Syrian Civilians
- U.S. Islamist Leaders Met with Senior State Dept. Official About Kashmir
- Not the Onion: Women’s March Taps Zahra Billoo in Wake of Anti-Semitism Issues
- New Report Highlights Hizballah’s Terrorist “Media Empire”
- New Report Details Hizballah’s Use of Sports to Indoctrinate Youth
Below are links to a few of our associated websites.