Headline: "Hamdallah: Britain must apologize for the injustice to our people and correct it, instead of celebrating it"
"[PA] Prime Minister Rami Hamdallah said: 'It is necessary for the international community - as we approach the 100th [anniversary] of the ominous Balfour Promise (i.e., Declaration) – to end the historical injustice that befell our people,' and he demanded that the United Kingdom take responsibility and apologize for 'this historical injustice that it committed against our people and correct it instead of celebrating it. This is what challenges global opinion that supports our national cause and all of the supporters of justice, freedom, and human rights.'"
The Balfour Declaration of Nov. 2, 1917 was a letter from British Foreign Secretary Arthur Balfour to Baron Rothschild stating that “His Majesty's government views with favour the establishment in Palestine of a national home for the Jewish people.” In 1922, the League of Nations adopted this and made the British Mandate “responsible for putting into effect the declaration,” which led to the UN vote in 1947 and the establishment of the State of Israel.
- More Proofs Views: 2070
- Leaflets at east London mosque tells Muslims to kill all who insult the prophet Views: 1854
- The Stupid Koran Views: 1725
- Dictator God Views: 1662
- Welcome Views: 1619
- Muslim Self-Segregation (Self-Isolation) Views: 1533
- Honor Killings Views: 1516
- You Go To Hell Because No Name Views: 1498
- Deranged Belief Views: 1488
- Muhammad the Mass Murderer Views: 1488
- UK Opposition Leader Condemns Killing of Iranian General
- Hamas Sends Delegation to Islamist Summit in Malaysia
- Libya’s Muslim Brotherhood Government Requests Turkish Intervention
- Vassar President Criticizes Anti-Semitic Protests Against Israeli Speaker
- New York Times Deletes Islamic Jihad Terror Reference from Story
- Hamas Supports Erdogan’s Brutal Attack on Syrian Civilians
- U.S. Islamist Leaders Met with Senior State Dept. Official About Kashmir
- Not the Onion: Women’s March Taps Zahra Billoo in Wake of Anti-Semitism Issues
- New Report Highlights Hizballah’s Terrorist “Media Empire”
- New Report Details Hizballah’s Use of Sports to Indoctrinate Youth
Below are links to a few of our associated websites.