Text posted on the Facebook page of the Dalal Mughrabi Beit Awwa Elementary School
Posted text: "Good morning from the Dalal Mughrabi School, from the name that glitters full of love to all of the children of Palestine, to its elderly, to its young, and to all the Martyrs (Shahids) of the homeland. The name Dalal will remain engraved in our hearts and minds."
Click to view bulletin
Dalal Mughrabi led the most lethal terror attack in Israel’s history, known as the Coastal Road massacre, in 1978, when she and other Fatah terrorists hijacked a bus on Israel's Coastal Highway, murdering 37 civilians, 12 of them children, and wounding over 70.
PMW exposed that the Dalal Mughrabi Beit Awwa Elementary School was funded by Belgium. Following PMW's report, Belgium announced that it was temporarily alting all contruction projects with PA schools.
- More Proofs Views: 2069
- Leaflets at east London mosque tells Muslims to kill all who insult the prophet Views: 1853
- The Stupid Koran Views: 1724
- Dictator God Views: 1661
- Welcome Views: 1618
- Muslim Self-Segregation (Self-Isolation) Views: 1532
- Honor Killings Views: 1515
- You Go To Hell Because No Name Views: 1497
- Muhammad the Mass Murderer Views: 1487
- Deranged Belief Views: 1486
- UK Opposition Leader Condemns Killing of Iranian General
- Hamas Sends Delegation to Islamist Summit in Malaysia
- Libya’s Muslim Brotherhood Government Requests Turkish Intervention
- Vassar President Criticizes Anti-Semitic Protests Against Israeli Speaker
- New York Times Deletes Islamic Jihad Terror Reference from Story
- Hamas Supports Erdogan’s Brutal Attack on Syrian Civilians
- U.S. Islamist Leaders Met with Senior State Dept. Official About Kashmir
- Not the Onion: Women’s March Taps Zahra Billoo in Wake of Anti-Semitism Issues
- New Report Highlights Hizballah’s Terrorist “Media Empire”
- New Report Details Hizballah’s Use of Sports to Indoctrinate Youth
Below are links to a few of our associated websites.