Headline: "Abu Rudeina: … the [PA] president condemns violence, regardless of its source"
"Regarding the Palestinian position regarding the operation (i.e., terror attack, 3 murdered) that took place in Jerusalem (sic., Har Adar, northwest of Jerusalem), Official Spokesman [for PA President Mahmoud Abbas and Fatah Central Committee member Nabil Abu Rudeina] emphasized that the present position of [PA] President [Mahmoud Abbas] is condemnation of any act of violence, including this operation, and condemnation of any violent operation, regardless of its source."
Click to view bulletin
Nimr Mahmoud Ahmed Al-Jamal - Palestinian terrorist who shot and murdered an Israeli border police officer and 2 security guards and wounded another Israeli at the entrance to Har Adar, northwest of Jerusalem, on Sept. 26, 2017. Al-Jamal was shot and killed during the attack by other border police officers.
- More Proofs Views: 2231
- Leaflets at east London mosque tells Muslims to kill all who insult the prophet Views: 1977
- The Stupid Koran Views: 1882
- Dictator God Views: 1799
- Welcome Views: 1791
- Muslim Self-Segregation (Self-Isolation) Views: 1682
- You Go To Hell Because No Name Views: 1656
- Honor Killings Views: 1650
- Islam Is the Worst Slave Religion Views: 1639
- Second Graders Views: 1622
- UK Opposition Leader Condemns Killing of Iranian General
- Hamas Sends Delegation to Islamist Summit in Malaysia
- Libya’s Muslim Brotherhood Government Requests Turkish Intervention
- Vassar President Criticizes Anti-Semitic Protests Against Israeli Speaker
- New York Times Deletes Islamic Jihad Terror Reference from Story
- Hamas Supports Erdogan’s Brutal Attack on Syrian Civilians
- U.S. Islamist Leaders Met with Senior State Dept. Official About Kashmir
- Not the Onion: Women’s March Taps Zahra Billoo in Wake of Anti-Semitism Issues
- New Report Highlights Hizballah’s Terrorist “Media Empire”
- New Report Details Hizballah’s Use of Sports to Indoctrinate Youth
Below are links to a few of our associated websites.