Headline: "The Israeli incitement campaign after the deaths of 3 Israelis from among the occupation forces in the settlement of Har Adar"
"The occupation forces imposed an intensified strengthened closure on the village of Beit Surik yesterday [Sept. 26, 2017] and arrested three citizens from among its residents following the operation (i.e., terror attack, 3 murdered) carried out by young Nimr Mahmoud Ahmed Al-Jamal, 37, which ended in his death as a Martyr (Shahid) and the killing of 3 members of the occupation forces at the settlement of Har Adar."
Click to view bulletin
Nimr Mahmoud Ahmed Al-Jamal - Palestinian terrorist who shot and murdered an Israeli border police officer and two security guards and wounded another Israeli at the entrance to Har Adar, northwest of Jerusalem, on Sept. 26, 2017. Al-Jamal was shot and killed during the attack by other border police officers.
- More Proofs Views: 2124
- Leaflets at east London mosque tells Muslims to kill all who insult the prophet Views: 1899
- The Stupid Koran Views: 1783
- Dictator God Views: 1717
- Welcome Views: 1680
- Muslim Self-Segregation (Self-Isolation) Views: 1589
- Honor Killings Views: 1567
- You Go To Hell Because No Name Views: 1545
- Muhammad the Mass Murderer Views: 1541
- Deranged Belief Views: 1535
- UK Opposition Leader Condemns Killing of Iranian General
- Hamas Sends Delegation to Islamist Summit in Malaysia
- Libya’s Muslim Brotherhood Government Requests Turkish Intervention
- Vassar President Criticizes Anti-Semitic Protests Against Israeli Speaker
- New York Times Deletes Islamic Jihad Terror Reference from Story
- Hamas Supports Erdogan’s Brutal Attack on Syrian Civilians
- U.S. Islamist Leaders Met with Senior State Dept. Official About Kashmir
- Not the Onion: Women’s March Taps Zahra Billoo in Wake of Anti-Semitism Issues
- New Report Highlights Hizballah’s Terrorist “Media Empire”
- New Report Details Hizballah’s Use of Sports to Indoctrinate Youth
Below are links to a few of our associated websites.