Text and invitation posted on the Facebook page of the Fatah Movement – Bethlehem Branch
Posted text: "The Taqua organizational branch of the Fatah Movement's Bethlehem branch and the Taqua Municipality invite you to participate in the eulogy rally for heroic Martyr (Shahid) Muhammad Tanouh (i.e., terrorist, attempted to stab Israeli soldiers) on the 40th day after his death as a Martyr, tomorrow, Thursday [Sept. 7, 2017], at 5:00 p.m., next to the home of the Martyr's family.
Glory and eternal life to our righteous Martyrs; your participation is [a sign of] loyalty to the Martyrs' blood."
Click to view bulletin
Click "full article" for more
Muhammad Tanouh – Palestinian terrorist who attempted to stab Israeli soldiers at the entrance to the village of Taqua, south of Bethlehem, on July 20, 2017, and was shot and killed by them.
- More Proofs Views: 2231
- Leaflets at east London mosque tells Muslims to kill all who insult the prophet Views: 1977
- The Stupid Koran Views: 1882
- Dictator God Views: 1799
- Welcome Views: 1791
- Muslim Self-Segregation (Self-Isolation) Views: 1682
- You Go To Hell Because No Name Views: 1656
- Honor Killings Views: 1650
- Islam Is the Worst Slave Religion Views: 1639
- Second Graders Views: 1622
- UK Opposition Leader Condemns Killing of Iranian General
- Hamas Sends Delegation to Islamist Summit in Malaysia
- Libya’s Muslim Brotherhood Government Requests Turkish Intervention
- Vassar President Criticizes Anti-Semitic Protests Against Israeli Speaker
- New York Times Deletes Islamic Jihad Terror Reference from Story
- Hamas Supports Erdogan’s Brutal Attack on Syrian Civilians
- U.S. Islamist Leaders Met with Senior State Dept. Official About Kashmir
- Not the Onion: Women’s March Taps Zahra Billoo in Wake of Anti-Semitism Issues
- New Report Highlights Hizballah’s Terrorist “Media Empire”
- New Report Details Hizballah’s Use of Sports to Indoctrinate Youth
Below are links to a few of our associated websites.