"Director of [PLO] Commission of Prisoners and Released Prisoners’ Affairs Issa Karake participated today, Tuesday [Sept. 5, 2017], in a conference regarding the cause of the prisoners in the Israeli occupation's prisons, which the Fatah Movement held in the Martyrs' (Shahids') Hall in the Burj Al-Barajneh refugee camp [in Lebanon].
Karake praised [PA] President Mahmoud Abbas’ positions supporting the prisoners’ resolve and his rejection of all of the acts of extortion, and emphasized that the prisoners and Martyrs' allowances (mukhassasat ) will not be stopped."
- More Proofs Views: 2124
- Leaflets at east London mosque tells Muslims to kill all who insult the prophet Views: 1899
- The Stupid Koran Views: 1783
- Dictator God Views: 1717
- Welcome Views: 1680
- Muslim Self-Segregation (Self-Isolation) Views: 1589
- Honor Killings Views: 1567
- You Go To Hell Because No Name Views: 1545
- Muhammad the Mass Murderer Views: 1541
- Deranged Belief Views: 1535
- UK Opposition Leader Condemns Killing of Iranian General
- Hamas Sends Delegation to Islamist Summit in Malaysia
- Libya’s Muslim Brotherhood Government Requests Turkish Intervention
- Vassar President Criticizes Anti-Semitic Protests Against Israeli Speaker
- New York Times Deletes Islamic Jihad Terror Reference from Story
- Hamas Supports Erdogan’s Brutal Attack on Syrian Civilians
- U.S. Islamist Leaders Met with Senior State Dept. Official About Kashmir
- Not the Onion: Women’s March Taps Zahra Billoo in Wake of Anti-Semitism Issues
- New Report Highlights Hizballah’s Terrorist “Media Empire”
- New Report Details Hizballah’s Use of Sports to Indoctrinate Youth
Below are links to a few of our associated websites.